You are reading the article How To Send High Quality Videos On Whatsapp updated in September 2023 on the website Dacvumuahe.com. We hope that the information we have shared is helpful to you. If you find the content interesting and meaningful, please share it with your friends and continue to follow and support us for the latest updates. Suggested October 2023 How To Send High Quality Videos On Whatsapp
Even with its privacy issue, WhatsApp remains a popular messaging app with plenty of users. We send photos, videos, documents on the platform nearly every day. However, unbeknownst to many, WhatsApp limits the video upload to 16MB and will automatically reduce the video’s quality after it’s uploaded. We have some tricks to help you with that. Using the methods below, you will be able to share high-quality videos without compression on WhatsApp. Let’s check it out.1. Send Video as a File/Document
This is a little trick you can use to send high-quality videos on WhatsApp:
1. Open WhatsApp on your phone and select the contact you want to send the video to.
2. Tap on the “Office Pin” icon next to the “Camera” icon on the Chat bar of WhatsApp.
3. Select the first option: “Document.”
4. Tapping on the “Document” option will open the default WhatsApp File Manager. To search for a video file, select the “Browse other docs” option. Select the video file you wish to share.
5. After selecting the video file, finally hit the “Send” button.
6. The selected video will be shared in high quality.2. Use Any Cloud Storage App
If you are on a limited data plan and don’t want to waste it uploading high-quality video to WhatsApp, you can first store your video file in a cloud storage application, then share the link to the file on WhatsApp.
In our case, we will use Google Drive.
1. Open the Gallery app and select the video. Tap on the “Share” button and upload it to Google Drive.
2. Once the video is uploaded to Google Drive, open the Google Drive app.
3. Locate that video and tap on the three-dot menu beside the video.
4. From the list of options that appear, tap on the “Copy link” option.
5. Open the WhatsApp app and select the contact you wish to share the video with.
6. Paste the copied Google Drive video link onto the chat bar. That’s it! You have just shared a high-quality video with your contact.
The recipient can simply hit the shared link and download or view it on a compatible browser in full resolution.Wrapping Up
The above are just a few ways to bypass WhatsApp limitations and send high-quality video on WhatsApp. In addition, you can also make use of these apps to enhance your WhatsApp experience.
My work has been published on Android Authority, Android Police, Android Central, BGR, Gadgets360, GSMArena, and more. A Six Sigma and Google Certified Digital Marketer who is covering tech-related content for the past 2 years.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Our latest tutorials delivered straight to your inbox
Sign up for all newsletters.
You're reading How To Send High Quality Videos On Whatsapp
Update the detailed information about How To Send High Quality Videos On Whatsapp on the Dacvumuahe.com website. We hope the article's content will meet your needs, and we will regularly update the information to provide you with the fastest and most accurate information. Have a great day!